This update brings some of the most requested features:
- Fully responsive (mobile, tablet and desktop)
- Projects, sliders and project types
- Translatable and compatible with WPML – .pot files included
- RTL support
- All additional features (custom post types, taxonomies, widgets) are in separate plugin providing easy theme switch
- New customization settings in Theme Customizer – buttons and boxes styling
- Social networks links
- Buttons shortcode
Upgrading to 2.0 version
To be inline with the current WordPress development practices, theme got some structural changes which requires some work on customer’s side. As a precaution, always make a backup of your current site before upgrading to be completely safe.
- Take note of widgets positions and order. Some sidebar areas are removed and that can cause wrong positions.
- Upload theme to your wp-content/themes/ folder and activate it.
- Install and activate required plugins.
- Update Permalinks by clicking “Save changes” button in Settings -> Permalinks.
- Create a page for news/blog and set it as Posts page in Settings -> Reading.
- Set “Top menu” position for the Menu in Appearance -> Menus. Update menu if needed.
- Add projects and project types. This is the most consuming part of the upgrade process as it is needed to recreate all portfolio posts.
- Add sliders for the home page.